Monday, October 24, 2011

1st Thanksgiving

Church was awesome yesterday, I felt like I grew spiritually, and  repented again feeling more alive and happy. God is so amazing to us Robert and his friend are the best at sermons  you can see Gods work thru them and blessings. I'm so thankful I have good church friends and leaders serving the Lord and the community.

Thanksgiving 

My first thanksgiving by my self- hopefully ill be able to go visit my family and get Friday off so I wont have to com back for work...
    BOSS  NEVER GIVES THE DAY OFF AFTER THANKSGIVING :( :( 
                    I REALLY WANT IT OFF THOUGHT. MANAGER SAYS I CAN TAKE THE DAY OFF..
 Its right around the corner and I'm not even ready yet  well except my dining table. I told my self that I have time to celebrate every holiday as it should be celebrated since my family isn't to kein on going crazy abt the holidays. So my first thanksgiving Holiday I would have to prepare and find recipes.  Today hopefully ill  get my dad a new phone and find sometime to research on recipes for goble goble and pies to make. All thought who know how they will turn out dry or burnt. I still have the hopes that  the turkey will be as good as my moms.

My goal is to take all my  ready dishes to my moms house for thanksgiving and compare how well I did. I'm praying to not be disappointed and except what the result of it is.
GOBLE GOBLE is right around the corner GOBLE GOBLE
......Feels like its going to eat me all up.... 

TODAY:
  1. Work till 6
  2. Mall to get phone for dad
  3. Home-Continue to clean and finish the kitchen today
  4. Go thru all my recipe books
  5. Start knitting again  for winter (I have taken all my knitting supplies out again)
  6. Study 

Wedding ideas: Center piece continued



So Vintage and So Adorable


There are so many ideas flying in my head I don't know if I want a vintage and or modern wedding at all. I Love bright colors which means vintage theme wont really work towards that. And if I go with modern  meaning it would be simple none remembered since all the work will be done by others.
To do list.
Go thru thrift shops to get the oldest books possible
Cut thru them, get moss in
Place greens with roots in

Good day,


Prishinko

No comments:

Post a Comment