Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Clutter-------Mess-----------

Oh My Gawd ...... What a life. ..Geez...

But hey, I'm so thankful I have God every step of the way. Last nights church/youth service was good to relax and pray to the Lord for about 2 hours. Gave me the time to unwind and forget about clutters and messes.


Speaking of that house is still a mess. Got some pictures this morning while running late out of my little studio.  This has been like from the beginning of the week, we are talking like as of Sunday night. How romantic ha...???


GOOD NEWS THIS ISN'T THE WORSE THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST NIGHT.

My house smells like smoke-due to a bad cooking accident.


This is my favorite soup.
My burnt Zupa Toscana :( :( :(
I'm devastated .all I can do is burn things. thank goodness the alarm didn't sound. and Oh I did cut my hand again....
You want to marry me now...lol...


Schedule today:
  1. Work till 6pm
  2. Gluten free support class till 7pm
  3. Karate class at 7-8
  4. Home - shower.
  5. Can -apples and grapes.
  6. Hopefully some time to clean my place and return a shelf that I don't know how to put together... Gave up on it. .. 
Wedding update:  Continued center piece ideas.
My sisters wedding table centerpiece. (Made by Prishinko: WHAT A GENIUS ) HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment