Monday, November 7, 2011

Prayer

I'm such a mess this week with what was going on with dad and my family. I have no strength to write a thing today. So lost with life and my relationships with family and friends and most of all the Lord above.

Lord, help me to surrender my relationships unto your hands and let You be in charge of them. If any of my relationships are not of You, show me how to know Your ways so that I may walk freely in who I'm. Lord I pray that Your spirit of love and peace will lead me in my relationships. Guide me whenever I  face problems of any kind. And bless me this day and hour, knowing that You are there to turn to in times of trouble or need, or simply when I desires to spend time seeking Your never failing love. Your Word says, "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin." 1 John 1:7. I ask Father that You will show me the light of Your way. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying this cold winter days.

Prishinko

No comments:

Post a Comment